MedTech industry publication Medical Design & Outsourcing made an important announcement about LumiWave. Read more below!
This story originally appeared in Medical Design & Outsourcing and was written by Nic Abraham.
The first medical grade LED-powered pain relief device available at an affordable price and FDA cleared for over-the-counter purchase by all.
- Delivers immediate, temporary pain relief with topical use for 20 minutes, twice a day
- Patented LED infrared technology locally heats and stimulates circulation in joints and other deep-tissue areas of the body affected by pain
- Promotes long-term regeneration and natural healing, something that Cortisone injections and other forms of pain management cannot accomplish
- Does not have the negative side effects of other pain management options and is more affordable than other long-term pain management options
- Optimal power emission rate, light source wavelength and dosage duration make the device extremely safe and painless
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate construction make the device comfortable, highly portable and easy to use
- Used by physical therapists, orthopedists, chiropractors, dentists, dermatologists, rheumatologists and other specialists to treat inflamed tissue and promote natural healing
- Used by professional and collegiate athletes and athletes at the Beijing, London, Vancouver and Sochi Games
- Manufactured in the USA by Colorado-based majority woman owned biotech company dedicated to making people better, faster
- Available in an original 200 LED version that contains four pods of 50 LEDs each and a double 400 LED version that contains eight pods of 50 LEDs each to cover more area